Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! We had a fun New Year's Eve heading downtown with some friends to check out First Night! Kevin was a little bummed to be home by 10 pm and that he had to wake me at 11:45 to get the champagne out! How times have changed!

Growing up, the Richards kids always had to have at least one piece of sauerkraut for good luck for the new year. I can remember mixing it into my mashed potatoes so I wouldn't know it was there ~ now I love the stuff! So it was only right that on Chase's first New Year's Day he should give the stuff a try. He ate it like a champ, but did not disappoint with facial expressions (and some slight gagging! ha!)


May you all have a happy and blessed new year!!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you for keeping that tradition alive!! That face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete